MIAMI BEACH SENIOR HIGH
Student Parking Permit Application (Download)
Name: _____________________ ID: ________________ Parking Space#: ________
Make: _____________________ Model: _____________ Car Color: ____________
Student Parking Permits are limited and available to students on a priority basis according to grade level. (Seniors, Juniors, etc.) Students wishing to purchase a Parking Decal must:
• Provide a copy of a valid driver’s license
• Provide a copy of the automobile registration
• Provide proof that the student is covered by insurance (student's name must be on the insurance card and/or proof of policy)Student parking on campus is a privilege and can be temporarily / permanently revoked by the administration for due cause. All students issued a parking decal are required to:
•Permanently display the parking decal on the lower front driver side windshield.
• Adhere to the speed limit of 5 miles per hour in the parking lot
• Park in the assigned parking space only. In the event that an unauthorized vehicle parks in your corresponding space, students must immediately notify an administrator.
• In the event car registration / insurance changes a new Parking Permit Application must be completed. No new fee will be collected.
• Adhere to all administrative / police directives pertaining to the safe and responsible operation of a motor vehicle.
• Students using a motor vehicle to leave campus without proper authorization will have their parking privileges temporarily / permanently revoked.
Parking decals are $30.00 if purchased until December 22, 2017.Parking decals are $15.00 if purchased after December 22, 2017.Parking decal fees are non-refundable.
_______________________ ____________ _______________________ ____________
Student Signature Date Parent Signature Date