MIAMI BEACH SENIOR HIGH
Student Parking Permit Application (Download)
Name: ________________________ ID: ____ ___________
Parking Space #:
Make: ___________________ Model: _________________
Car Color: _______
Student Parking Permits are limited and available to students on a priority basis according to grade level. (Seniors, Juniors, etc.) Students wishing to purchase a Parking Decal must:
- Provide a copy of a valid driver’s license
- Provide a copy of the automobile registration
- Provide proof that the student is covered by insurance (student's name must be on the insurance card and/or proof of policy)
Student parking on campus is a privilege and can be temporarily/permanently revoked by the administration for due cause. All students issued a parking decal are required to:
- Permanently display the parking decal on the lower front driver side
- Adhere to the speed limit of 5 miles per hour in the parking lot.
- Park in the assigned parking space only. In the event that an unauthorized
vehicle parks in your corresponding space, students must immediately notify an administrator.
- In the event car registration/insurance changes a new Parking Permit
Application must be completed. No new fee will be collected.
- Adhere to all administrative/police directives pertaining to the safe and responsible operation of a motor vehicle.
- Students using a motor vehicle to leave campus without proper authorization will have their parking privileges temporarily / permanently revoked.
Parking decals are $30.00.
Parking will be located in the back of the school. Parking decal fees are non‐refundable.
Parent and Student signatures denote that you have reviewed and will abide by the rules established for the safe operation of a motor vehicle while on campus.
____________________________ _________________ __________________________ __________________
Student Signature Date Parent Signature Date