1. Pour T-max in the developing tank
2. Set the time for 6 minutes on the clock
3. Start clock and agitate for 30 seconds
4. Stop and then agiatate every 30 seconds for 5 seconds, until 6 minutes are over.
5. Pour out the T-max, into original cup.
1. Pour Stop Bath into the developing tank
2. Set the time for 1 minute.
3. Start clock and agitate for 30 Seconds, and let it rest for the remaining seconds.
4. Pour out stop bath into original cup.
1. Pour fixer into developing tank.
2. Set time for 10 minutes, and agitate for the first 30 seconds.
3.Stop then agitate every 30 seconds for 5 seconds until 10 mintes are over.
4. Pour out Fixer into original cup.
Put reel in runnning water for 15 minutes.
Take out after 15 minutes and dip in Photo flow.
*Let dry before printing.