Clinics and Evaluations
Are you interested in becoming an
MBSH Cheerleader during the 2019-2020 year?
If so, please contact Coach Kayla at email@example.com
APPLICATIONS ARE ON THE MBSH CHEER PAGE UNDER FORMS
Clinics will be held
When: May 20-24, 2019
Where: MBSH Dance Room (Room 658)
Time: 2:30 PM- 5:45 PM
Clinics are open to EVERYONE!
Any questions or concerns DM our Instagram Page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @mbshcheerleading for updates
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHYSICAL AND INSURANCE TO PARTICIPATE.
Tips for Clinics:
What to wear on the day of Evaluation:
- Bring a lot of water and snacks for break time.
- Practice your cheers and dances at home
- Come prepared and on time!
Skills to be evaluated:
- BLACK sliders or leggings
- BLACK Fitted tank top
- Hair pulled back, out of your face with a bow.
- Athletic sneakers/cheer shoes
- NO jewelry
- -Toe Touch
- -Right Hurdler
- - Left Hurdler
- Cheers (To be taught during Clinics)
- Dance (To be taught during Clinics)
- Tumbling is HIGHLY reccomended (Back walk over and/or Front walk over)