NAF Mega Student Conference
May 14th, 20197:30 AM - 1:00 PM
"Developing Our Leaders and Innovators"
The Conference features keynote speaker and other special speakers, plus
- Break-out sessions
- College/career Fair
- Interview by Industry Professionals with students eligible for summer Internships.
Approximately 1,400 students through out the district will be there.
Location: Miami Airport Convention Center at Double Tree Hilton
711 NW 72nd Avenue, Miami, Florida 33126
Students MUST SIGN-UP FOR SESSIONS BEFORE the conference.
Deadline by Thursday, May 9, midnight.
- Have students look at session chart on page https://miaminaf.org/2019sessions/
- They decide which sessions they want to attend – ONE for A and ONE for B (can select titles of session to see more details.)
- Click on STUDENT TICKET AND SESSION REGISTRATION
- Students should register their own sessions, using their own email, so they can receive an email for their sessions and the link to the conference APP.
- Directions for Ticket and selecting A and B Add-on Sessions https://miaminaf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Registration-instructions.pdf
NOTE: Students who will be interviewing, should also sign up for 2 sessions. More information concerning interviews will be emailed soon.
There is a $5 fee to cover the box lunch. The conference is limited to 25 students. Please see Mr. Schmidt, Mr. Robert Ellis, or Bernadine Bush for more information. Juniors and students that are going through Internship Interviews