Scholarships For All!Scholarship opportunities are updated on a routine basis.We encourage that you apply to as many as you are eligible for.Good luck!
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students:
Deadline: May 1, 2017. Southern Scholarship Foundation (SSF):Deadline: No DeadlineAmount: About 10,000-12,000 per year, VARIESOnly if attending FAMU, FSU, FGCU, SFC, TCC, or UFMiami Foundation Now Accepting 2017 Scholarship Applications for CAP and other programs: Follow this link! → http://miamifoundation.org/
- TheDream.US: http://www.thedream.us/scholars/
- Quest Bridge Programs: http://www.questbridge.org/
- Fredrikson & Byron Foundation: http://fredlaw.com/our_firm/diversity/minority_scholarship/
- La Unidad Latina Foundation, Inc: http://www.lulf.org/apply Florida PTA Scholarship: Are you a graduating senior of Florida PTA/PTSA? There is a scholarship of 2,000 dollars! The website is www.FloridaPTA.org
scholarships/.WIN up to $10,000 in scholarships money to pay for college: This is a NEW YEAR (2017) with new opportunities to get FREE financing to help cover some of your college expenses. We are offering you an opportunity to WIN scholarship monies up to $10,000. All you have to do is simply apply before the deadline.
Students from all backgrounds can win a scholarship to help pay for college or college related expenses. This scholarship is awarded annually and students can apply every year. Eligibility Requirements
•Applicant level of education must be a senior in High School, College and Graduate student.
•Applicant must have a “C” average or above.
•Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student.
•Applicant must submit a 250 word essay (THE ESSAY TOPIC WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.)
•Applicant must produce a class schedule and tuition costs (THIS IS FOR WINNERS ONLY.)
•There are NO INCOME GUIDELINES.
•Scholarship amounts range from $500.00 to $10,000.00
Here is the link to apply for our scholarship program (www.sourcesforstudents.com/
scholarship/<http://www. sourcesforstudents.com/> ). scholarship/The School Board of Miami-Dade County, Florida has established a School Board Scholarship.* Seniors who meet the eligibility requirements and attend a public high school in Miami-Dade County are encouraged to apply.
* Scholarships will be awarded based on community service, strong academic performance, demonstration of leadership, integrity, financial need, and potential to achieve career goals.
* One scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from among the high schools in each of the nine Miami-Dade County Public Schools, School Board voting districts.
* The application, eligibility requirements, and timeline for the School Board Scholarship are attached.
* Students should submit their completed applications to boardscholarships@dadeschools.
net<mailto:boardscholarships@ dadeschools.net> on or before March 1, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
* Scholarship winners will be announced at the May 11, 2017 School Board meeting.
Raise.me allows high school students to earn
scholarships from colleges for their achievements
in and out of the classroom.
Students are eligible to receive scholarship money for each achievement from the start of 9th grade until midway through 12th grade.
Dear Students and Parents,
Through a new program called raise.me<http://www.raise.me>, you can automatically earn scholarships from colleges each time you achieve any of the following goals in school:
* Get an A in a course ($100 - $1,000)
* Get a B in a course ($50 - $600)
* Participate in a school club or sport ($25 - $250)
* And much more
Our school is among the first in the country to take advantage of this opportunity, which is funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and U.S. colleges.Florida Hispanic Scholarship: Guidelines for 2017 Scholarship Application
In order to qualify students must meet the following criteria:
* Applicants must be of Hispanic descent.
* Applicants must have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.5
* Financial need will be a consideration
* Volunteer/Community Service will be high consideration factor
Scholarship will be granted to students residing in the FHLC State House/Senate Member District. The Scholarship award will be applied to the 2017 FALL TERM.
The Florida Hispanic Foundation members and staff will review, rate the applications, and make final decisions on scholarship awards. The following criteria will be considered in evaluating applicants:
* Personal Statement/Goals
* Academic Achievement
* Financial Need
* Volunteer/Work Experience
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION
Be sure to submit ENTIRE Application Package, which includes:
Please see the above attached PDF files:
* Page 1 - PERSONAL DATA
* Page 2: SUPPLEMENTARY DATA
* Be sure to enclose all of the proper attachments (includes Essay, Financial Need)
· Do not use a binder, notebook or plastic sheet protectors for the application
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS COMPLETE.
If an application is missing information, our offices will NOT be able to inform the applicant
of deficiencies. We will send a letter of acknowledgment that your application has been
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL DOCUMENTATION.
To the Office of the nominating State Senator or State Representative
Completed Application MUST be Submitted by February 23,2017
Florida PTA is pleased to offer an opportunity for assistance to qualified students who wish to continue their education beyond high school.
Florida PTA offers a total of four (4) scholarships, one each in the following categories: University, Fine Arts, Community College, and Vo-Tech, to a student graduating in the 2016-2017 school year. This is a one-time (non-renewable) award of $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a worthy student who is interested in getting a start in life through higher education.
Deadline for all applications is February 1, 2017. All applications must be postmarked by that date in order to be considered. For complete details, please visit floridapta.org.<http://r20.
rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=> 001S0r7Y0QY3rvoFao- GregeBDPZYxH4KRgVb- TwVAa8CdZP6Ym4MtbFtaIod_zIBv_ lxt2Y5XCpGAE4XOawGT3scCQqsgGIN c2p1roFocvsUXK3WlsE7oUv5oBtQIx JrlVeQtE- gsJJRA85DuwFXuVjGeRttqqJcsGYeI uRZLfZAwtg6RB5Jy9cwL6xFCkvP3Zr qogj_U1dH0=&c= AJ7hClguT6tH4SwdlbeLAWR3Dfbn94 qu_NMjYepT-AtbC_aqCI7gaw==&ch= 9xeKOcUKiPSFd3squfHfqRk1IsyqaH AOhK-6z6T9Fq3lgY7429N3wA==
2016-17 Florida PTA Scholarship Application Information<http://r20.rs6.
net/tn.jsp?f=> 001S0r7Y0QY3rvoFao- GregeBDPZYxH4KRgVb- TwVAa8CdZP6Ym4MtbFtaIod_zIBv_ 7pH23tUUQpS4mCugY5kyuGxsB6uK4x Ovu43qpl7LMgLif9vzOvgfN7Q4_ jjFGbPGh1k- NIEvPMgrnoApU6Hiv1wIdaTs3w1zny _2uYGbYNBhDNBRGQXFgWxYvL5B5_ C21Mf2FthYjQ_ HxxhfXzxAQMqK7RFYfhXfgIi0- 4MwDKI7I_Sv8DInwFYHcm7BofgS&c= AJ7hClguT6tH4SwdlbeLAWR3Dfbn94 qu_NMjYepT-AtbC_aqCI7gaw==&ch= 9xeKOcUKiPSFd3squfHfqRk1IsyqaH AOhK-6z6T9Fq3lgY7429N3wA==
2016-17 Florida PTA Scholarship Application<http://r20.rs6.
net/tn.jsp?f=> 001S0r7Y0QY3rvoFao- GregeBDPZYxH4KRgVb- TwVAa8CdZP6Ym4MtbFtaIod_zIBv_ 0Nvb0_u0XNgXTJvRK_ 3fpbNaer1tsnz9LqJ-X_ IkblpDJnoEju6jS9q6vKOxgcNdVcDR SxZYC5gViBOqqo8c2c8huV61wFMLV8 P- GyKzRl54c2hglBTfZ8SVvn4iv5SFhW ZUp0KhNKmgpSQw5VudcJJwHt9wXFfQ oZ4Umca7YymhIwAktDdq5NAxqYOEYe KP&c= AJ7hClguT6tH4SwdlbeLAWR3Dfbn94 qu_NMjYepT-AtbC_aqCI7gaw==&ch= 9xeKOcUKiPSFd3squfHfqRk1IsyqaH AOhK-6z6T9Fq3lgY7429N3wA==
To find multiple scholarship opportunities follow the link! http://www.jwu.edu/content.aspx?id=11772Students receiving Tourism Cares scholarships will be invited to participate in the Tourism Cares Mentoring Program at the NTA Travel Exchange, in San Antonio, Texas in December 2017. Students will be paired with industry professionals to learn hands-on sales and marketing tactics, build their professional networks and learn about career opportunities.
The application deadline is Monday, April 3, 2017. The online application and a complete list of the available awards and eligibility rules can be found at:
academic-scholarships/For more information and the on-line application, please go to: www.sfefcu.org/ undergraduatescholarship<http: //www.sfefcu.org/undergraduatescholarship>The deadline to apply is Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 11:59 (ET).
2017 Awards & Eligibility Requirements:
Marriott International Inc. – up to 5 awards at $1,500 each
* Must be a graduating senior or graduate of a NAF Academy of Hospitality & Tourism
* Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in academy classes
* Must be intending to continue study in the hospitality and tourism field or be pursuing further education in hospitality management, hotel management, culinary or the food and beverage field
American Express Jesse Blackman – up to 1 award at $1,500
* Must be a graduating senior of a NAF Academy of Hospitality & Tourism
* Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in academy classes
* Must be intending to continue study in the hospitality and tourism field
NAF Alumni Business Scholarship – up to 5 awards at $1,500 each
* Must be a graduating senior or graduate of a NAF academy
* Must be pursuing further education in business and/or financial services
* Must have earned a 3.0 GPA or better in academy classes during high school
* Must be currently active in the academy, or if already graduated, must be involved or plan to be involved in a local academy, i.e. alumni activities, mentoring, etc.
Important: If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a one-time award of $1,500. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
**Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
**Awards are for undergraduate study only.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 11:59pm (ET).
com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c= Bf0iMbK2% 2BHkKLUiGDttvMgbiUuqG6Wl
Last Modified on April 24, 2017