Coach Li, Head Coach, RM 304NEWS: 2016 Season *Updated 6/6/2017:Summer Conditioning/Preseason Tryouts 2016
Some helpful videos to get you ready for summer and seasonRotations:
- Summer Conditioning will begin on Monday June 12th. Practices will be throughout the summer on Monday and Wednesday from 9am-12pm, unless otherwise noted. Summer practices are VOLUNTARY but they will definitely help you prepare for the team
- Preseason officially begins on Monday, July 31st (this is three-weeks before school begins) through Friday August 18th.
- To participate in preseason, each student-athlete must have a completed physical and paid insurance. Insurance is $30 and must be paid to Coach Botto.
- The physical form must be the approved Dade-County Public Schools physical form, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3iL7cQn3GAtV3RzZWlHSC1OU0k
- Physicals can be completed at your own doctor or at Beach High on Wednesday, June 28th at 5pm. The physical at Beach High will be FREE, but an adult must accompany the students. Also the physical form must be notarized for the physical to be completed. A notary will be on hand and will charge $5.
- If you wear glasses or contacts, please make sure to have them when you complete your physical or you may not pass
- If have have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for a student to participate in extracurricular athletics and activities, a student must meet the standards set forth by Section 1006.15, Florida Statutes, policies of the Greater Miami Athletic Conference (GMAC), and Miami-Dade County School Board rules. In addition, a student must comply with the school district’s Contract for Student Participation in Interscholastic Competitions or Performances, FM-7155.