Sponsor: Mr. Guthrie, Rm 266Meeting Dates and TimesEvery 1st Wednesday of every month after school in room 266.Membership Requirements and FeesProspective members are invited to join based on GPA by receiving a letter at the end of their Sophomore year. They become members upon completing their enrollment and paying dues their Junior year. New students to MBHS or students who did not join previously, may apply for membership with Mr. Guthrie.
- Must be a Junior or Senior
- Must have a 4.0 weighted GPA
- Must have good conduct
- Must participate in 16 hours of peer tutoring in the MBSH after school tutoring program
- Must attend school meetings and functions
- Must pay yearly dues: Juniors and 1st time members pay $15 which includes cord fee; Seniors and 2nd year members pay $10
Club Purpose and GoalsTo create scholarship and stimulate a desire to render service; to promote leadership, and to develop character in the students of secondary schools.