Coach Li, Head Coach, RM 304NEWS: 2018 Season *Updated 6/08/2018:Summer Conditioning/Preseason Tryouts 2016
Some helpful videos to get you ready for summer and seasonRotations:
- Summer Conditioning will begin on Monday June 25th. Practices for returning players or experienced players will be throughout the summer on Monday and Wednesday from 9am-12pm, and Friday from 10am -12pm unless otherwise noted. Practices for new players will be Monday and Wednesday from 10am- 12pm. Summer practices are VOLUNTARY but they will definitely help you prepare for the team
- Preseason officially begins on Monday, July 31st (this is three-weeks before school begins) through Friday August 18th.
- To participate in preseason, each student-athlete must have a completed physical and paid insurance. Insurance is $30 and must be paid to Coach Botto.
- The physical form must be the approved Dade-County Public Schools physical form. Please understand that the athletic physical form is different from the standard physical form required to enter high school. You must turn in the entire physical form, please do not omit any pages. The athletic physical form can be found here: https://fl01000126.schoolwires.net/Page/2842
- Physicals can be completed at your own doctor or at Beach High on Tuesday, June 19th time beginning at 5pm. Please show up early to sign-in and reduce the amount of time you will have to wait. The physical at Beach High will be FREE, but an adult must accompany the students. Also the physical form must be notarized for the physical to be completed. A notary will be on hand and will charge $5.
- If you wear glasses or contacts, please make sure to have them when you complete your physical or you may not pass
- If have have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
In order for a student to participate in extracurricular athletics and activities, a student must meet the standards set forth by Section 1006.15, Florida Statutes, policies of the Greater Miami Athletic Conference (GMAC), and Miami-Dade County School Board rules. In addition, a student must comply with the school district’s Contract for Student Participation in Interscholastic Competitions or Performances, FM-7155.