1. You should come to class every day that you are able. You must be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings, and you must not prepare to leave until I have indicated that you may do so. If you have to miss a class, it is your responsibility to find out what you missed.
2. You need to bring a notebook, pens, pencils and calculator every day. Everything covered during the year should be in the notebook at all times.
3. Electronic devices may be used when authorized by the teacher. It is expected that you will give your full attention to the class, and will not text or use cell phones except for recording data. Cell phones are collected before tests.
4. You are not permitted to eat or drink (except for water) in class. If you need to leave the classroom to use the restroom you must ask permission, and take a yellow hall pass. Do not interrupt the teacher to do this, but wait for the appropriate time, when the teacher is available.
5. There is a $5.00 science lab fee for the year. Please pay the it to the treasurer as soon as possible. Be sure to keep your receipt.
6. Consequences for breaking rules include parent conference and referrals.
I am available to help you after school. If you need to get in touch with me, my e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org