You may join at any time of year.
If elections have passed..
1. See your class president and/or sponsor with a letter of intent explaining why you would like to be part of student government.
2. If you are approved, you will hold the position of a senator.
If elections not have passed..
1. Submit a completed application to run for election if you wish to be a board member. Otherwise, follow the procedure above. Please note that not all positions are chosen through elections and that certain positions have experience requirements.
Applications for SGA officers for the year 2018-2019 will be available in February 2018. Please see Ms. Sakowicz for more details. Class of 2022 officers will be elected in fall 2018.
2. If you are approved, you will be able to campaign.
3. If you do not win, you can still be involved in SGA as a senator.